services are offered, in anticipation of greater
ease, courage and hope for their recipients and
- Financial Assistance for people
seeking select alternative modes of therapy
- Basketful of Smiles' for patients; newly diagnosed,
through completion of protocol
- "On hand" small gifts made available, especially
for older children (ages passed over normally)
- Baskets with essential items, for families with no
support, in ICU and other difficult situations
- Supplies for bereavement carts, for creating memories
of those who passed
- Musical instruments, art supplies and other items for
creative arts therapy program.
- Culturally and developmentally age appropriate items
for pediatric emergency rooms, pre and post op surgical units, pediatric
units, Intensive Care unit, playrooms and patient rooms
- Motherís and Fatherís day gifts for parents
of ill children in the hospital , inspirational items for parents lounge
Click here to download a Referral
Form for a Basket.
"Eitan's Hope for Children
allowed him to receive reflexology, energy healing, and
nutritional supplements that we believe were vital to his
overall health and healing. For this words can not truly
describe our gratitude to Eitan's Hope for Children or
went it meant to our son and family, to have them there
in our time of need. We are forever grateful to Eitan's
Hope for Children. Thank you!"
Read More Testimonials!